The Purple Clover Community welcomes all individuals and values the contributions of all its members.
Purple Clover is a place for personal expression, storytelling, and honest opinions; a safe environment to share your experiences and get support from others who understand what you are celebrating and what you are going through. We encourage the sharing of information, ideas, and personal stories via comments throughout Purple Clover and active participation in our Community.
Please be aware that Purple Clover does not confirm or verify the information posted by members of its Community and therefore cannot validate its accuracy. We do not recommend following medical advice given by another member without consulting a medical professional. Additionally, we rely on our members to report abuse and flag inappropriate material.
We ask that you respect the Purple Clover Community and refrain from engaging in inappropriate behavior on Purple Clover. Accordingly, please:
- Do not harass, abuse, or threaten another member. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject and to the person.
- Do not use hate speech. Hate speech is unacceptable, and Purple Clover reserves the right to take appropriate action against any individual using Purple Clover to post, transmit, promote, distribute, or facilitate the distribution of content intended to victimize, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Do not impersonate any person, business, or other entity. Doing so in an attempt to deceive, harass, or otherwise mislead another Purple Clover Community participant is forbidden.
- Do not post or reference material that is pornographic, sexually explicit, or obscene.
- Do not engage in any form of solicitation or spamming.
- Do not engage in any activity that is unlawful.
- Do not post or reference material that is libelous, profane, defamatory, disparaging, hateful, harassing, threatening, or obscene.
- Do not post or reference material that is off topic.
- Do not post material that violates another’s copyright or intellectual property.
If you become aware of any inappropriate behavior on Purple Clover, please report them immediately.
Purple Clover reserves the right, without limitation to that which is expressly stated in these Community Guidelines and in our Terms, to moderate or remove any post at any time and to ban any member at any time, for any reason. If a post speaks to illegal activities, Purple Clover will contact appropriate authorities as required by law. Purple Clover has no obligation to delete content members find personally objectionable or offensive and retains the right to change or modify these rules at any time and without notice.
By participating in the Community you are agreeing to abide by the above guidelines and maintain the fun, positive atmosphere for which Purple Clover is known.